Step by Step Guide to Place your oredr
1. Enter your postcode or address on search bar. Click Search. eg. TN23 1LS
2. Select your choice of restaurant which is open and are offering service in that area.
3. If the restaurant is on view menu mode that means the restaurant is currently offline and not taking orders.
4. Choose you Menu items
5. On your home address-> Insert your postcode and select address.
6. Provide house numer and post code again, (important information for delivery)
7. Make sure your phone number and email address is correct so that we can update you on order status and contact you if needed.
6. You can save your details by signingup or check out as guest.
7. Pay by 3D secure card through PayPal or cash on to the delivery drivers.
7. Enjoy your Meal!
Compiling your Order: Once you have selected the Products you wish to order from the menu of your chosen Restaurant and provided the other required information, you will be given the opportunity to submit your Order by clicking or selecting the "proceed", "place my order" or similar button. It is important that you check all the information that you enter and correct any errors before clicking or selecting this button; once you do so we will start processing your Order and errors cannot be corrected.
Amending or cancelling your Order: Once you have submitted your Order and your payment has been authorised, you will not be entitled to change or cancel your Order, nor will you be entitled to a refund . If you wish to change or cancel your Order, you may contact our Customer Care team as described and they will attempt to contact the Restauran or Driver/Courier t in order to communicate your requests. However, there is no guarantee that we will be able to reach the Restaurant or that the Restaurant will agree to your requests as they may have already started processing your Order.
Payment authorisation: Where any payment you make is not authorised, your Order will not be processed or communicated to the relevant Restaurant.
Processing your Order and Restaurant rejections: On receipt of your Order, we will begin processing it by sending it to the relevant Restaurant or Driver/Courier and will notify you by email or SMS that your Order has been received and is being processed. Please note that any confirmation page that you may see on the Website and any Order confirmation e-mail that you may receive each merely indicate that your Order has been received and is being processed by us, and does not necessarily mean that your Order has been accepted by the Restaurant. We encourage all our Restaurants/ Drivers (Couriers) to accept all Orders and to communicate any rejection promptly, and we will notify you (generally by email or SMS) as soon as reasonably practicable if a Restaurant rejects your Order. However, Restaurants have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because they are too busy, due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
Delivery of your Order: Estimated times for deliveries and collections are provided by the Restaurants/Driver (Couriers) and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Restaurants guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times. For the delivery order, you'll also receive email or sms with a link to track your delivery driver on real time.